January 2016 - Present
For the affairs that are related to the prices in utility and other areas, the Pricing Administration has been formed whose activity is analysis of the economic position of the public utility companies and undertaking of measures in the area of prices of utility products and services so that the utility systems can continue to operate under the prevailing conditions.
It gives approvals for the prices of the services of car parking, chimney-sweeping services, garaging of vehicles, sanitation in apartment buildings, etc.
February 2016 - Present
About The IIA :
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association with global headquarters in Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA. The IIA is the internal audit profession's global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principal educator. Members work in internal auditing, risk management, governance, internal control, information technology audit, education, and security.
Senior Internal Auditor
May 2015 - Present
Internal auditor :
- researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working
- providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels
- performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in
NGO - Center for Globalization Studies (CGS)
April 2010 - Present
Job description :
- monitoring proceedings and providing analysis of activities in the Houses of Parliament, government departments, European institutions, political parties, local government, think-tanks, pressure groups, non-
governmental organisations (NGOs) and other bodies in order to keep clients informed of any developments related to their field of activity;
- reading parliamentary publications and printed transcripts and monitoring other activities such as debates, questions, committee enquiries, statements, reports, regulations and legislation;
- researching, forecasting and evaluating the effects of public policy on an organisation, using public sources, political intelligence and personal contacts;
-writing newsletters, briefings, campaign material and press releases etc.
NGO - Association of war prisoners of Second World War Srbija
February 2009 - September 2012 (3 years 7 months)
Faculty for political science
MA in Political Science, Political Violence and State, 2012 - 2013
College of economics and politics
Bachelor's Degree, Economics, 2011 - 2012
Belgrade business school
Bachelor's degree, Business/Managerial Economics, 2009 - 2011